Sunday, January 4, 2009

I miss this

“Will you need me now..Will you find the way somehow?
The silence that in between is so aching. It just killing me.
This will be the last thing that I wrote for long.
The dreams beginning and the times rolls on..
As I go,remember all the simple things you know.
My mind are now numb but I still hope.That you will miss me when I’m gone..”

“Smile my girl smile. Even when the everyone have the doubts on you,
be yourself is all you can do. Smile my girl smile. Even when everyone
put you to the ground, I’ll always be the one who will pick you up and fight.
Stand up my girl,I love you so much.I love you so much.”

“Of All the thoughts and all the pain that I had is for you..
All the love and all the feelings that I hide is for you.
All the words that I’d say is true. I miss you. I miss you.
Everywhere, every when, everyday in my life.”


“Come run-away with me, into the night of angel wings,
and falling stars over sleeping hillocks.
My heart it’s hangs on my sleeves…I cannot breathe,
I can’t live unless you do this with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment